Sunday, July 26, 2009

Raspberry Sherbet, Anyone?
I'm back today with a second card showcasing the brand new "Sweet Scoops" set from Clear Dollar Stamps (see it here). I know there are a ton of ice-cream/sweets-related stamp sets out there, but what I love about this one is that it contains an image of and ice-cream containers (well, two actually...one filled and one with its lid on!). So much fun and SO versatile, with the phrases (and quite a few) being able to fit on the container label. Which is exactly what I did here! And here's the rest of the story:

Stamps: "Sweet Scoops" - Clear Dollar Stamps
Inks: Staz-On "Jet Black"; SU "Pink Passion"
Markers: Copic #s BG10,BG45, BG49, C3, C5, RV02, RV06, RV09
Cardstock: SU Baja Breeze, Purely Pomegranate, Pixie Pink
DP: My Mind's Eye "Breaking Free"
Dies/Punches/Cutting Tools: Nestabilities Classic Rectangles; Marvy Giga oval scallop punch; Fiskars jumbo scallop scissors; micro hole punch
Accessories/Embellishments: Papertrey Ink "Raspberry Fizz" button & white twine
Misc: Foam adhesive

I hope to get a couple more cards done & posted before Friday, when we're off to the beach for a week (yay!). But while I'm gone, I've arranged for the "Magic Posting Fairy" (?!) to publish an AWESOME template surprise on August 1st...hope you can stop by & check it out!

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute! What a fun layout, yummy card.

Kevin Renz said...

Erin... super cute and yummy...

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Erin! I love your supercute
"Sweet Scoops" card...love the colors, the layout and the sentiment over on the "white space" area by the button is perfect!

Jeannie said...

Hey Erin! This card is so awesome!
The colors are especially yummy!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie