Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I Scream, You Scream...
Welcome to my bliss... both in ink and in real life: ICE CREAM! Just last night, I had an absolutely DEE-LISH chocolate malt shake (just what my diet needs!)... it's sure to hold me, at least until tonight! Now this ink version here on my card comes courtesy of Clear Dollar Stamps...it's one of their brand new July release sets, called "Sweet Scoops" and you can see it here. I'm sure this one is destined to become an all-time favorite for a lot of us treat-loving ladies! To see other calorie-free treats, check out these CDS design team girls' blogs:

Angela
Candy
Cassie
Cathy
Joan
Katie
Lisa
Shawne
Tori

Now, here's the scoop (pun intended!) on my card:

Stamps: "Sweet Scoops" - Clear Dollar Stamps
Inks: Staz-On "Timber Brown"; SU "Chocolate Chip"
Color Medium: SU watercolor crayons
Cardstock: SU "Chocolate Chip"; watercolor paper
DP: Chatterbox "Fabulous Blooms"
Dies/Punches: Sizzix "Decorative Label Set" Sizzlits
Accessories/Embellishments: Papertrey Ink "Lemon Tart" buttons & white twine; SU dimensional glaze; sewing machine/brown thread

I've got another yummy ice cream sample to show you tomorrow...hope you'll stop back!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Yummy! I like the layout and your frames! Fun card.

Lisa Lara said...

Hey Erin girl. How ya doin? I just love the shape you used to showcase your icecream. Love the shine.

Randee E said...

Lovin that PP and the yummy ice cream. looks so real! Cute layout and buttons :0)