Monday, June 22, 2009

Lovin' from My Oven
Here's yet another of my entries for the recent dt call at Clear and Simple Stamps. And again I used the Bun in the Oven set, which you can view here. While this awesome set is categorized under "Baby" over at the CSS website, you can have fun with it in so many other ways... that cinnamon bun alone totally makes me smile!

Unfortunately, I failed to write down all my supplies...sorry and UGGGH! But I'll tell you what little I DO remember: The cardstock is SU River Rock, Sage Shadow, and (I think) Rose Romance; the dp is K & Co (again, I think); The dies are Nestabilities Labels Three, Classic Circles, Scallop Circles, Double Ended Tags & Label Trio; Inks are VersaMark watermark & Staz-On Timber Brown; Ribbon is May Arts; Brads are Making Memories; Glitter is Coffee Ice Stickles; Miscellaneous stuff includes corner rounding scissors and foam adhesive. Sorry I can't be any more specific!

I've got one more CSS dt entry I'd like to share with you over the next day or two, and then it's on to brand new CSS cards, and of course Clear Dollar cards, as well! Please stop back...I sure appreciate the visits!

2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

cute little buns in the oven ;-) Love the colors on this one.

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, now that is just a precious little card! Love the sparkle on that "bun"! Everything about this is sure to catch their eyes! Good luck to you!