Friday, June 19, 2009

Baby Boy Bun in the Oven
Here's another one of my entries for the Clear & Simple Design Team call. I used their "Bun in the Oven" set, which I am totally in love with...I mean, who can resist that yummy looking cinnamon roll??!? This set also has a retro feel to it, which inspired me to color my stove in that 50's (?) green. Check it out for yourself right here. And I just love how the "It's a Boy" and "It's a Girl" image can fit in the display window of the stove! Just another clever touch among many from this creative company.

Here are some other card details:

Stamps: "Bun in the Oven" - Clear & Simple Stamps Ink: Staz-On Timber Brown Markers: Copic Cardstock: SU Blue Bayou, Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel DP: Basic Grey "Two Scoops" Dies/Punches: Nestabilities Labels Four; Fiskars Rope border punch; Fiskars corner scissors Ribbon/Trim: Making Memories (green); Fancy Pants (tan lace) Embellishments: Basic Grey glazed brads; Autumn Leaves button Misc. Supplies: SU dimensional glaze; foam adhesive squares

Thanks for checkin' out my blog today. I've got a couple more CSS dt entry cards to post, as well as some Clear Dollar Stamps June release samples to show you over the next few days...hope you'll stop back again soon!

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Erin, I like the colors you chose and I love that lacy brown ribbon you used.

Stacy Morgan said...

So soft and cute.

Laurie Wilson said...

Just adorable! Perfect boy colors too!