Monday, August 4, 2008

Friends at the Water-ing Hole
Here's another card using Clear Dollar Stamps
"Designer Bouquet". What's really neat about this set is not only the versatility in flowers, but also the containers to put them in. Case in point: Use the vase image and the bowl image together to create a bird bath!

Other supplies: VersaMagic chalk inks, Ranger "Thatched Straw" distress ink, Core'dinations and Bazzill cardstock, MME Dreamy Collection dp (Star Bright's "Dotty Dude" sheet), Cuttlebug "You" embossing folder (I cut out 3 of the embossed words...love using it this way!), The Robin's Nest Dew Drops, and American Crafts ribbons. And that's everything

Next up: A little chocolate nugget of a card using this same stamp set, then I'm off to work on sneak peeks for next month. Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lorelie Kim said...

I always love your color combos! The two ribbons give it nice contrast. Where did you purchase your Dew Drops?

Marie Cramp said...

Super cute cards. I have not had a chance to blog much, my DH has been hogging the comp. lol. I really love the new projects.

Marie
http://scrappingworld.blogspot.com

Linsey R said...

this is such a lovely card, Erin! The colors and patterns go so beautifully with this wonderful garden bouquet! Love you ribbon too! Wonderful work, as always-and that is why I gave you the Brilliant Weblog Award over at my blog :) I think you are wonderfully talented and you inspire me! don't feel obligated to play if you don't want to, but I just had to let 'cha know! hugs!

Lorelie Kim said...

?Erin, I've enjoyed your cards so much that I gave you blog bling - check out my latest post!

Jeannie said...

Hi Erin - Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such great comments. Luv your blog too and this card is just too cute! I have added you to my list of blogs I visit, and feel free to post mine blog name on yours if you wish. I will be visiting you often also, and look forward to hearing from you again. Write anytime!

Jeannie
http://dragonflyjourneys.blogspot.com/

Deb Wood said...

This is so pretty and colorful, love it!