Saturday, August 15, 2009

Swing for the Fences with Clear and Simple Stamps' Latest Release!
As promised, here's my second card using one of Clear and Simple Stamps' latest releases, "Baseball". This set is part of the big August release, the School Days Collection (see my previous post for details).

I couldn't ask for a better opportunity to use my new Martha Stewart "Picket Fence" border punch, espe-cially considering the sentiment I chose...and even Martha's "Embossed ZigZag" border punch puts me in mind of baseball diamonds! Here's a list of all the other products I used:

Stamps: "Baseball" - Clear and Simple Stamps
Inks:
SU "Chocolate Chip"; Ranger "Old Paper" Distress
Cardstock:
Papertrey Ink "Vintage Cream"; SU "Chocolate Chip"
DP:
Papertrey Ink Bitty Box Basics, Bitty Dot Basics
Dies/Punches:
Nestabilities Tags 5 (?); Martha Stewart "Picket Fence" & "Embossed ZigZag" border punches
Accessories/Embellishments:
Basic Grey "Periphery" ribbon; foam adhesive

One more "Baseball" card to show you comin' up soon! Thanks for checkin' in!

14 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute! I like these bat and ball, great colors and layout!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card!! Love the picket fence punch! I just bought a MS punch and am disappointed that it wouldn't cut through my cardstock :-(

Randee E said...

Gorgeous card! I really liked the other baseball card too. The fence is perfect and the green and brown colors are great colors for a young boy. Love it!

Kelly Mahany said...

Great card Erin! I love how you paired the border punches and the fence one couldn't have been a more perfect choice!

Your stuff is amazing as always!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a fabulous baseball card! And you're right that fence works perfect!

Justine said...

Very cute, love how you used the fence punch.

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Erin... love those colors!

Juliana said...

So cute!!
I love the layout!!! BRILLIANT!

Unknown said...

What a cool card Erin - love it!!

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Erin - don't know if this will get to you...but will you please email Artistic Outpost at artisticoutpost@gmail.com...wanting to ask you a question...Robyn

Theresa Tyree said...

Erin! I'm looking for you. I sent you a pm on PTI forum. Write me back please!
~Tree

Lori Barnett said...

That is super cute!!!

Anonymous said...

A crowd is not company.............................................................

Lori Schoen said...

Hello, My name is Lori. I couldn't find any contact info to ask a question about your card "Live Happy" that was in the August/Sept Stampers Sampler 2010. So, I am attempting my question here, hope that is alright.
I emailed the magazine and they told me to Google your name. This is all I could find. I am simply wondering what line of stamps the words are on this card? I love framed words and these have the simplicity I am looking for. Thanks for your inspiration and help, if you even get this message. Lori