Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Dear Deer!
This card answers TWO challenges: The first is to use pink and green together, as issued by Laurie Wilson, our Clear Dollar Stamps dt leader. The second is this past week's sketch challenge over at SCS (SC225). Plus, this is my final card showcasing Clear Dollar's April releases. Be sure to check them out at the CDS webstore! And check out the following dt members who have begun posting MAY sneak peaks:

I can't WAIT to get started crafting my May cards! For now, here are the details on this posting:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps "Woodland Critters" & "Picket Fence"
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black; SU Rose Romance
Markers: Copic #s B06 & YR65 (w/airbrush), E00, E33, E34, E37, E71, E74, G14, RV11, RV13, RV29, W1, W3, W5, W7
Cardstock: SU Rose Red, Mint Medley, Chocolate Chip
DP: Scrapworks "Lucky in Love" Collection
Dies/Punches/Embossing Folders: Nestabilities Tiny Tags die; McGill scallop corner punch; Creative Memories corner rounder; Cuttlebug Floral Screen embossing folder
Embellishments: Offray ribbon; Michael's self-adhesive pearls; Foof-a-La by Autumn Leaves button; SU linen floss

Thanks for stopping by...It's very "deer" of you!!!

7 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

How adorable this is! Love the wavy tag and button and the DP layout!

Unknown said...

Erin, your cards are gorgeous - you're a great colourer - and I love how you build the scene with the different elements on your cards - fab stuff. May I add you to my blogroll?

Karen said...

What a cute little deer! Love the small pearl corner accents and your sentiment tag cut as a flag! :>

Ann said...

Total cuteness!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Erin! It's been days since I've had a chance to blog visit...but here I am! Love your little deer card! The colors are so vibrant and cheery and I love all the thoughtful details that you put into it! Supercute card!

Linsey R said...

OMgosh, cuteness!!! Love mr. deer in this pretty spring scene! Fun button accent and all around adorable card! TFS Erin, hope you're doing super, my friend! :)

Shawne said...

This is really pretty, I don't know why I can't ever get to your blog from my link, it looks right?