Wednesday, June 4, 2008

'Tis the Season!
To say thanks to the teachers! And the new "My Little Books" set from Clear Dollar Stamps has the perfect images to make a one-of-a-kind card your child's teacher will really appreciate (gift card optional!). And best of all, your kids can get in on the crafting to make it a TRUE treasure!

Of course, any school or office-related stamps holler out for the Stampin' Up spiral punch, which I used along the top right edge of the card (and then I lined the inside of the card with more of that burgundy card-stock you see on the front for added contrast when the card is closed) and my McGill round tab punch (stamped with A+, tied with b&w gingham ribbon and tucked under the composition book). Other goodies I used: Clear Dollar's "Imperial Monogram" set (for all the wording/ letters) and "Grammar School Journaling Lines" back-ground stamp (which I angled on purpose!), Bazzill CS, VersaFine black ink and Close to My Heart "Vine-yard Berry" ink, Making Memories and Queen & Company brads, Prima felt flower, an Amuse rhinestone, the (surprise!) Making Memories paper distresser tool, and Ranger "Antique Linen" distress ink.

One more with this set comin' right up! Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Oh wow!!! I love your style!!! What a clever and creative thank you card.

I appreciate it and I'm not even a teacher.

:-)

Vickilyn said...

Erin -

Love the cell phone on that card!! Thanks for the congrats!! I hear you are staying for another 3 months!! YAY!! I am sure we will talk more soon!
Vicki