Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Charlie Frolic Sneak Peek!
See how versatile our Charlie can be? He can even pose for a "Baby Boy" card (and swap out the blue for pink and you've got the girls covered, too!)...This sweet little horse (and the little star) are part of the soon-to-be-released "Charlie Frolic" set from Clear Dollar Stamps. Be sure to check out ALL the new releases - along with lots of Charlie companion sets already out - Tuesday, JULY 1!

Details for this card: The confetti/white base is Stampin' Up (from the Neutrals pack); the blue is Bazzill Bling (glittery finish) cardstock (I trimmed the right edge with my ancient Fiskars jumbo scallop scissors); the brown and tan mats behind Charlie are Bazzill (I soaked and crumpled the tan piece); I stamped Charlie and the stars with Timber Brown Staz-On, then shaded everything using SU watercolor crayons. For "Baby Boy" I used Clear Dollar's "Ancient Stone" alphabet with the Staz-On (for the "B" I used one of SU's blue ink colors on a scrap, then cut it out and glued it to the card). And of course, Ranger Antique Linen Distress ink spices up all my edges! As far as the trims go, I have NO idea who the blue daisies belong to (bought ages ago...Making Memories perhaps?); the tan/white gingham is Offray.

Thanks for stopping by...I've got one more Charlie sneak peek which I'll post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Awww...this is ADORABLE! Love how it turned out.

Jane

Anonymous said...

Erin, this is so cute! I love the blue flower ribbon, what a nice touch to the card.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love how you made him into a baby card, blues and browns are so adorable. That flower rick-rak stuff is so sweet too!