Friday, June 27, 2008

Sneak Peek No. 1 - July's Clear Dollar Stamps!
Welcome the newest addi-tion to the Charlie line from Clear Dollar: "Charlie Frolic"! He will make his grand entrance come July 1, along with a bunch of other awesome sets. What I love most about this guy is all his posing options: You can stamp him in a gallop, or turn your stamp block just a bit and you've got him kickin' up his heels or leaping for joy! And in addition to the Giddy-Up phrase I used with our blushing bronco here, you get a couple other phrases and a little star stamp (great for making a background or for adding some bling to Charlie). I also used another new Clear Dollar release (though you can hardly tell from the picture): It's a clear WHEEL STAMP, called "Hoofin' It". It, too, makes an awesome background to use with all the Charlie stamps. I used it here to make my own background paper, stamping it in red ink on a panel of Basic Grey "Infuse" bg paper.

Other supplies: Bazzill cs, other patterns from the Basic Grey Infuse line, Nestabilities (large scallop rectangles), Staz-On Timber Brown ink pad, Copic markers, Infuse and Offray ribbons, Making Memories pewter star brad, and a Close to My Heart photo hanger. Thanks so much for checkin' out Charlie and please come back over the next few days for more peeks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These colors are so cute and love all the distressing elements! It's so helpful that you are so thorough in your descriptions too. Can't wait to see more!

Diane Noble said...

Erin, I love this card and the set IS great. Getting to really love that little guy! You're right about all the different orientations for him. Lots of flexibility. Wonderful job. VERY cute card!

I'll keep checking in. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Erin, what a great card. I love your colour choices, the layout, your colouring ... hmm, guess I love everything about it!

Jane said...

Very cute! I never think outside the box (well rarely) when it comes to colors. Love how your card turned out with all the red tones.

Jane