Monday, March 10, 2008

My BIG News!!!
I am so excited I could burst...I made the Clear Dollar Stamps design team!!! Over the past year or so, I have so totally fallen in love with CD Stamps...the quality, the value the customer service, the vast & varied selection, and most of all, the ORIGINALITY. And now I can call myself a dt member...I am soooooooo beyond honored and thrilled that I couldn't possibly put it into words! I made this post in celebration of my news and I think I'll send it off to Lori, CD's wonderful "Mom", as a tiny thank you! This card uses the "Bradley Alphabooster" alphabet and "Kiss the Cook" sets. The solid brown ribbon is one of the most gorgeous ribbons I have EVER seen; I got it from the Flourishes website and can't wait to get more (hopefully in other colors, too!). The tan panel was Cuttlebugged with the "Spots and Dots" folder. The pink/red squares ribbon is from Michael's and the skinny pink/white gingham ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket's Nursery Palette collection. It's hard to tell from the photo, but I randomly stamped the rolling pin image in watermark ink on the red background. Also hard to see (think I need a new camera?!): I embellished the pie with Delta Paint Jewels (Ruby Red - on the cherry), Ranger Ice Stickles (Coffee Ice - on the crust edges) and SU Crystal Effects (the pink pie pan).

Well, thanks for letting me gush...be sure to look for oodles more CD Stamp cards here on my blog, and in the meantime, check out their website and see what all the excitement is about!

4 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations, Erin! Can't wait to see what you're working on!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Congrats Erin...I'm sure you will do them proud!

Jean said...

Congratulations Erin! You've been tagged come over to my blog for more details.

Jenn said...

Congrats, Erin!! I know that you will be a great asset to them. I'm so happy to hear this!