Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sweet on A Muse!
This card's color scheme goes with my very first post (of just last week), but this time I used images from A Muse, definitely one of my all-time favorites stamp lines. The lollipop girl and the piece of candy (used in the background) are A Muse. The phrase stamp (use it ALL the time, especially with all the images of bakery goods and other sweets I own!) is from Penny Black (it actually reads "sweet, sweet you" but I shaded selectively!). I colored the girl with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons and added some glitter to the lollipop. The dp is Crate Paper, the ribbon is Basic Grey (red/blue dots) and Mike's, and the button is Close to My Heart. Brads are Making Memories and scallop punches are Marvy (I pierced the bumps in the white scallop using a micro hole punch). I think the tab punch is EK Success. This would make a great Valentine or a loving "Thank You" message.

No comments: