Monday, February 11, 2008

Magnolia Fly-By!
I did this card for last week's Splitcoast sketch challenge (#162). Another 'Mag- nolia' stamp shaded with Stampin' Up watercolor crayons (and though she's got her snow hat and scarf on, I just HAD to put her on a GREEN leaf...Spring must be right around the corner!). Her wings were painted with Stickles Stardust and the pom-pom on her cap was liquid-appliqued. The metallic cardstock is Bazzill and was run thru my Cuttlebug using the swirls embossing folder. The dp is MME's 'Bohemia' line. Buttons are Autumn Leaves and were threaded with linen floss. I'm not sure who the ribbon belongs to...possibly Stampin' Up. Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is darling, Erin! I love the swirls behind everything, it gives the perfect sense of motion to the stamp. Beautiful coloring!

Jean said...

This is so cute Erin, was just checking out comments on my blog and was wondering is you were feeling better about yours. Keep leaving those comments to people they come thru for ya!