Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cupcake Frenzy!
I don't jump on every crafting bandwagon, but if it's anything edible, count me in! In fact, the largest category in my stamp collection (and among my brass stencils, too) is FOOD!!! I think it's just so fun to embellish the edibles - from putting beads on cupcake frosting, to intensifying a dipped strawberry's chocolate coating with diamond glaze, to chalking in steam swirls drifting from a hot beverage! Cardstock here is Bazzill, and all the dp is Lasting Impressions, as is the stencil. The phrase is a rub-on, the brads are Making Memories (antique brass finish), and after popping up the middle cupcake with foam adhesive, I used Stickles to really kick it up (Crystal on the icing and Orange Peel on the candle flame). Finally, a ruffled ribbon in candy pink (very fitting, don't ya think?) provides the final touch. And now... off for a snack!

No comments: