Friday, February 1, 2008

"You Did It" Card
MY favorite shading medium? It has to be WATERCOLOR! So here's a sample and an appro-priate first post: a "pat on the back" card for me for finally joining the wonder-ful world of blogging (BTW, please be patient w/me while I'm learning the ropes...& that includes taking better photos)! I used Stampin' Up's "On Safari" set and colored the big guy w/their watercolor crayons. You can't tell from the pic, but I snazzed up the tusk with Ranger Stickles. The canvas background stamp was unmarked so I don't know whose it is. The phrase is one of those dial-type stamps from Leisure Arts that I've had 4ever. Other stuff: Crate Paper pp, Cuttle-bug embossing, Doodlebug ribbons, SU label punch, a scallop corner rounder, Making Memories button, and - of course - Ranger's "Antique Linen" Distress Ink, without which my cards seem naked!

No comments: